Arrested? Suffering from a past conviction?

Call us or Click Here to schedule your free, in-person (weekends often available).

If our operators are busy, leave a detailed voice message.

Contact Us Now!

Post-Conviction Issues

Turn to Our Legal Team After a Conviction in California

You may be searching for a criminal defense lawyer to help you with taking legal action post-conviction. Whether you are hoping to have your convictions vacated from your record, seeking an expungement, or a variety of other actions you can take, our firm can help.

At Second Chances Law Group, our award-winning trial attorneys have extensive experience handling legal motions post-conviction. Call (626) 827-7222 to learn more.

Why Seek Post-Conviction Representation?

Many clients come to us after other firms have botched their cases. This includes when innocent people were told by their defense to plead guilty when they actually had a viable defense, or when they were “thrown under the bus” by negligent legal representation or otherwise could have avoided conviction but for the lack of competent criminal defense.

We represent clients who have been convicted for:

Vast Experience, Resources, & Smarts to Actually Win Your Case

Our firm has been successful at having many of our clients’ convictions vacated. We have represented many clients post-conviction in a variety of matters and cases. The opprobrium, disrepute, and ignominy that result from a criminal conviction can consume your personal, public, and/or business life. Fortunately, our criminal defense attorneys can help undo the destruction and help light the path toward a new beginning.

Our post-conviction relief lawyers can file any of the following motions on your behalf:

  • Motion to vacate your conviction
  • Padilla motion to vacate your conviction based on failure to advise you of immigration consequences of pleading guilty
  • No contest motion to vacate your conviction due to ineffective assistance of counsel motion to resentence to avoid a conviction for aggravated felony
  • Motion to reduce felony to misdemeanor under California Penal Code for Habeas Corpus Petition to seal your arrest record (based on a finding of factual innocence)
  • Motion for early termination of probation

Call us now at (626) 827-7222 to learn more about how we can help in a free case consultation with our post-conviction attorneys.

Get in Touch with Second Chances Law Group

Schedule Your Free Appointment with Our Award-Winning Court Attorneys
Freedom at your Fingertips
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.
  • Must be checked